30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

Today I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my cousins. 
Today I got to babysit my two youngest cousins and we had a blast together. We ran errands then went out to lunch together (along with my dad). 
The short amount of time that we were together today made me realize that I don't spend enough time with any of my cousin, especially the younger ones. There are so many of us and we're all spread out that it makes it difficult to, but I need to try harder. 
Spending time with them today also brought back some memories from when I was younger. Us older cousins used to spend what seemed like every summer together at my grandparents. 
I'm lucky enough to have those memories.
 One day, I hope I'm just as lucky to be able to look back and have amazing memories with the younger cousins as I do with the ones my age.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

Summer 2019