30 Days of Thanks- Day 1

Today, just like every other day, I am thankful for my family. 
They have always been there for me when I have needed them and have encouraged me to be the best that I can.


 They have taught me to help others and to do so with out being asked.
 My family has taught me that not everyone will behind you and your choices but those who care will be. 

 I have been taught to treat others how I would want to be treated. 
 They have taught me be thankful for what I have. 
 I've been taught to love myself and others for who we are.  
My family has taught me to love and cherish every moment we have together. You never know which will be the last. 

Without my family, I would completely lost and not the person I am today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

Summer 2019