30 Days of Thanks- Day 27

Today I am thankful for family traditions.
For as long as I can remember, the Christmas decorations have gone up the Friday after Thanksgiving and this year was no different.
Just like years past, the day started out with biscuits and gravy for breakfast and then came the Christmas decorations.
Putting up the Christmas decorations is always fun.
Being in a new house this year meant we got to change up the decorations.
We have a Christmas Tree in the living room along with the stocking tree. 


The Christmas Tree in the living room was one got after my Grandma moved in with us so it has all the family ornaments on it.
The stocking tree has all the stocking for my cousins and Grandparents. 
This year we were able to hang our stocking from the banister which was fun to decorate. (My younger brothers stocking is missing so we have to buy him a new one. That's why there is an empty space.)

The last of the decorations are in my room.
After Christmas last year I bought a new tree and decorations because the house we were living in at the time had two living rooms.
The plan was to put a Christmas Tree in each one, but since we moved they went up in my room. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

Summer 2019