30 Days of Thanks- Day 3

Today I am thankful for my education. 
Without my education I wouldn't be:
Where I am today. 
Able to write this blog. 
Read the books that I love.
Cook and bake my favorite recipes.
And so much more. 


Going to school and getting an education was always something that I took for granted until I got older. I always thought that everyone, everywhere received the same education as me. I was wrong. Once I realized that, I learned to cherish every lesson, easy or difficult, that was taught. I also learned that your education isn't limited to just the classroom. A persons education consists of everything they learn in life. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."- Nelson Mandela 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

Summer 2019