Why I Started This Blog

Back in August of 2014 I had the idea to start this blog as a way to share recipes, memories, and much more with family near and far and with others who may enjoy some of the same things I do. 
The point of these posts is to share with you what I know and love. I want to share with you recipes and ideas that you and your family may love. These posts will also be here for years to come (hopefully). They will be here for my younger cousins to read and have stories of our family. If I ever have kids of my own, these posts will be here for them to read. Not only is this blog for me to share with you, but it is also a place for me to keep memories. 

I also want you to know that I think cooking, makeup, crafts, etc are all put together through trail and error; just like life. What works for me may not work for you and that is completely fine. Everything you do in life should represent you. 
I guess what I'm trying to say is take what you learn from the tutorials and recipes and make them your own. Make them fit your style and your life. This is what works for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

30 Days of Thanks- Day 4