Stupid Song on the Stupid Radio

This morning started out great. Woke up to a "Happy Valentine's Day" text, my hair was cooperating and my mascara was looking great. For once, I wasn't running late. I finished getting ready and hopped my car to drive to work. That's when my day changed. 
I've always found it amazing how there is a song for every mood you could possible be. I find it amazing that when you're in a bad mood, you can find a song to brighten your day. I never thought that a song could ruin my happy mood, but it did today.
When this song came on the radio, I couldn't change the station fast enough. Even though it took less then 5 seconds to change the station, I could tell my mascara was ruined. 
So I guess what I'm trying to say is... Thank You "stupid song" for ruining my day. Its been almost two and half years and I still wish to never hear you again.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5

30 Days of Thanks- Day 29

Summer 2019