Summer 2019

As Summer 2019 quickly comes to an end I thought I would take a minute to reflect on how amazing it was.  At first,time was moving slowly but before I knew it, Summer was coming to an end. This Summer consisted of many fun adventures to familiar places. We started of with a trip to the one our favorite vacation spots... MYRTLE BEACH, SC. This was my dad and I's sixth trip to Myrtle Beach and it is something I look forward to in the summer.  
When we get ready to leave on any trip, we like to post about how we're out looking for a store instead of posting exactly where we're going. When it comes time to leave for Myrtle Beach our go to phrase is "Out looking for Walmart." 


After two days in the car, we ended up at Walmart. Following a quick trip to Walmart to stock up on food and drinks for the week, finally made it to our hotel. We were able to spend 8 amazing days sleeping in, swimming, and having fun. 



While in Myrtle Beach, we visited Broadway at the Beach, Hollywood Wax Museum, and our favorite, Pirates Voyage. 

Annual Pirates Voyage Selfie
When it came time to leave Myrtle Beach, we weren't ready to come home quite yet so we headed further south. After another day in the car we ended up in Daytona Beach Shores, FL.  Even though we were only in Florida for a few days, we had the chance to spend time with family and enjoy the beach some more.


Sadly it came time to head home and return to the real world. Although leaving such a wonderful vacation is sad, I'm always happy to come home to my own bed and to see my dog. 
The rest of the summer was pretty usual with work, Dad and I were able to go to a few Friday Night Races. 
Summer 2019 may not have gone exactly how I would have wanted it to... more weekend trips, more day trips, but overall it was great. I was able to spend time with family and make memories I will cherish forever. It's sad to see you go so soon but I am ready for school to start and to have routines and schedules back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Future Me,

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5